Monday 8 February 2016

ELTON JOHN SPEAKS ON FATHERHOOD:SAYS HE WISH HE WAS A FATHER EARLIER

Elton John
Speaking in an interview about his desire for fatherhood, Elton John says he wished he had started early to become parent so that he could have had a daughter. 

The 68-year-old singer has two sons; a 5-year-old, Zachary and a 3-year-old  Elijah, with his gay husband David Furnish.

Elton said: "I wish I had done it earlier,...I'd like a little girl."
He said the boys  can sing 'Rocket Man and Bennie And The Jets,' but Zachary's like to sing Hotline Bling and Uptown Funk.

He said they love of Disney and takes them to "Disneyland on December 23 and Zachary was too scared to go on the roller coasters. He took me on the teacups and I hate them."

Speaking about  his new album titled 'Wonderful Crazy Night', Elton said: "I don't dance. Not since the I'm Still Standing video. Arlene Phillips said I was the worst dancer she has ever worked with.

"I'm the happiest when I'm on stage. I'm singing really well and performing well. There's a lot of mileage on my voice. To still be improving on stage is a bonus."

No comments:

Post a Comment