Wednesday 13 January 2016

MISSING BUGDET:SEE THE HILARIOUS WAYS NIGERIANS REACTED


Very hilarious memes used by Nigerians on the internet following the news of the missing 2016 Budget. More photos after the cut..

Goat don chop our budget... - Lere Olayinka




#‎Searchingforour2016budget‬


Local hunters in Sambisa Forest #Searchingforour2016budget


 Rumour has it una National Budget dey miss....
Make I chop first, some news are not too good on an empty stomach
Make I chop the Nsala and Akpu before I donate torch, together we must find it but make I settle my belle first.

Another person said, Friends, this is one of the things that amaze me about Nigerians. I just phoned someone who is owing me 70K since last July and guess what he's ranting? Imagine him telling me that I was insensitive for asking for my money when the entire 2016 budget is missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment