Saturday 26 December 2015

WE NEED SOMEONE LIKE PASTOR ADEBOYE TO RULE NIGERIA - 9ice

9ice, others  for Nnenna   & Friends  end-of-year show9ice said, the kind of a leader Nigeria needs is someone with good conscience and fear of God but Nigeria "don't have that."  He  took his fans unaware when he made known his intention of contesting in the last elections in which he did under APC but was not lucky enough to go beyond the primaries. He however said that he learnt a lot during the period even though he lost in the election.


He said, “When I got into politics I realized that whatever level you attain in life, there are people who are more successful. If you think you are the richest man alive, politics would teach you that there are richer men on earth. There are a lot of things that need to be done and a lot of wrongs that need to be right. We need someone like a prophet to lead this country. We need someone with the fear of God. It goes beyond having a degree; we need leaders with the fear of God. We need someone like Pastor Adeboye to rule this country, besides he is educated and that is a plus. We need someone with good conscience and the fear of God. We don’t have that in Nigeria.”

The singer who is already back to music said he is out to surprise his fans and that his new release is on the way, “My new album would be out before the first quarter of 2016 ends. I am not sure if I would feature any A-list artiste but I would surprise my fans. I would be experimenting on new sounds. I would do things that people do not think I can do. I will also be singing about my experience in politics.”

He however refute that he is back to music because he never suceeded in politics. “It is not true that I am returning to music after failing in my political endeavours. People would always talk. When I went into politics, people said that it was because I was no longer making money through music. Music is my passion and even if it does not put food on my table, I would continue to pursue my passion. Music is something I can do for free. If it pays my bills fine, but if it doesn’t, I would still continue to do music. They have not heard the last of my political sojourn; come 2019, I would contest again.

No comments:

Post a Comment