Saturday 26 December 2015

WHAT MOURINHO TOLD LAKAKU

Romelu LukakuRomelu Lukaku said that Chelsea former Coach Jose Mourinho did not force him out of the football club and also revealed that the the first person to send him a support message after he moved to Everton was Mourinho.

Lakuku said he chose to leave the club on his own even though people are saying "it is Mourinho’s fault, but it is not his fault because I made the decision. I went to his office to ask if I could go."

He said after he signed his a deal with Everton, hewas also the first person he got a ‘Good luck message from "at 11 o’clock, I got a text message on my old BlackBerry saying ‘Good luck, do your best and I will see you next season.’ He was the first, nobody knows that and that is why for me he gets immense respect."

No comments:

Post a Comment